The Modern Angular Bootcamp 
Get job ready with Angular v8.0! Understand how to build, test, and deploy production-ready apps.
Created by Stephen Grider | 45 hours on-demand video course
Angular has been under development by Google for nearly a full decade. It has one purpose: scale up to gracefully handle the largest and most complex web apps around. If you want to build a big app, Angular is the way to go. Every other course online around Angular shows you how to use the basic syntax and features of Angular, but only this course will show you how to build large, professional projects using Angular.
Mastering Angular by reading the documentation alone is challenging. The official documentation always offers multiple ways to achieve any simple task, but never clarifies what the best way to do something is. In this course, you will gain a fundamental understanding of the best way to achieve any goal with Angular, along with an explanation of the pros and cons of each possible approach.
Top companies are hungry for Angular developers. You’ve probably heard of the crazy salaries being offered for front-end developers. The average starting salary for an Angular developer is $115k USD. That is not an exaggeration, it is not a joke – this is how badly employers are looking for Angular developers. You can be the latest hire at a new tech startup, a fantastic engineer with amazing skills in Angular! All you have to do to earn this salary is understand Angular, and this course will help you do that.
What you’ll learn
- Build amazing single page applications with Angular and Typescript
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build a portfolio of projects to show any potential employer
- Architect large apps effectively using Typescript + Angular’s Module system
- Handle and process data declaratively using RxJs
- Leverage Angular’s built in testing framework to make sure your code works correctly
Udemy Coupon May 2020
*New customer offer! Top courses from $10.99 when you first visit Udemy
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS