NestJS: The Complete Developer’s Guide [2022 Edition]
Build full featured backend APIs incredibly quickly with Nest, TypeORM, and Typescript. Includes testing and deployment!
Created by Stephen Grider | 19 hours on-demand video course
Congratulations! You’ve found the complete guide on how to build enterprise-ready apps with NestJS. NestJS is a backend framework used to create scalable and reliable APIs. It is a “battery-included” framework; it includes tools to handle just about every possible use case, from data persistence, to validation, to config management, to testing, and much, much more. This course will help you master Nest. By the time you complete this course, you will have the confidence to build any app you can imagine.
What you’ll learn
- Deploy a feature-complete app to production
- Build authentication and permissions systems from scratch
- Write integration and unit tests to ensure your code is working
- Automatically validate data included with incoming requests
- Use an API client to manually test your app
- Apply structure to your code with Typescript
- Make your code more reusable and testable with dependency injection
- Tie different types of data together with TypeORM relationships
- Get a behind-the-scenes understanding of NestJS
- Use Guards to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to sensitive data
- Understand Nest’s special request-response cycle
- Model your app’s data using TypeORM entities
- Use decorators to dramatically simplify your code
Recommended Course by Stephen Grider
Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon