Next JS: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Build and deploy amazingly fast apps using Next v14 using App Router, Next Auth, NextUI, and TailwindCSS!
Created by Stephen Grider | 14.5 hours on-demand video course
Congratulations! You’re on the brink of entering the fast-evolving world of NextJS, designed to empower developers with the tools to create high-performance, feature-rich web applications that stand out in the modern digital landscape. NextJS is the key to unlocking the full potential of server-rendered React applications, combining the best of web development into one powerful, developer-friendly framework.
Next JS: The Complete Developer’s Guide Course
This comprehensive course takes you on a deep dive into advanced NextJS features that can set you apart in the job market, equipping you to tackle real-world projects with confidence. By exploring the intricacies of authentication with the Next-Auth library, the innovative approach to data mutations using server actions, and the foundational concepts of server and client components, you’ll be well on your way to mastering modern web development.
With the tech industry looking for skilled professionals, mastering Next puts you at the forefront of opportunity, with a skill set that’s in high demand. Whether you’re eyeing a new career as a software engineer or aiming to enhance your existing projects, there’s never been a better time to delve into Next.
What you’ll learn in Next JS Course
- Make incredibly performant web apps using Next JS
- Understand the differences between running Next JS in development and production environments
- Utilize four different caching systems to speed up request response times
- Use the latest React tech with Server Components to build streaming interfaces
- Implement robust and secure user authentication with the Next Auth library
- Build complicated routing structure by using route interception and parallel routing
- Automatically update and refresh data with the use of Server Actions with Revalidation
- Optimize image fetching and loading through the use of Next’s Image component
- Add robust form validation and handling by implementing React’s new useFormState hook
Recommended Course by Stephen Grider
Who this Next JS course is for:
- Any engineer looking to build high-performance web apps with Next JS