Node JS Advanced Training: Learn with Tests, Projects & Exercises
Get advanced with Node.Js! Learn caching with Redis, speed up through clustering, and add image upload with S3 and Node!
Created by Stephen Grider | 16 hours on-demand video course
This is a must-take course if you work with Node. Node Internals: Here’s one of the most common interview questions you’ll face when looking for a Node job: “Can you explain Node’s Event Loop?” There are two types of engineers: those who can describe the Event Loop and those who cannot! This course will ensure that you are incredibly well prepared to answer that most important question. Besides being critical for interviews, knowledge of the Event Loop will give you a better understanding of how Node works internally. Many engineers know not to ‘block’ the Event Loop, but they don’t necessarily understand why. You will be one of the engineers who can clearly articulate the performance profile of Node and its Event Loop.
What you’ll learn
- Absolutely master the Event Loop and understand each of its stages
- Utilize Worker Threads and Clustering to dramatically improve the performance of Node servers
- Speed up database queries with caching for MongoDB backed by Redis
- Add automated browser testing to your Node server, complete with continuous integration pipeline setup
- Apply scalable image and file upload to your app, utilizing AWS S3
Recommended Course by Stephen Grider
Microservices with Node JS and React [2022 Edition] [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon