Node with React: Fullstack Web Development
Build and deploy fullstack web apps with NodeJS, React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB.
Created by Stephen Grider | 25.5 hours on-demand video course
Go beyond the basics of React and Redux! This course will teach you to combine the ultra-popular React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB technologies to build a fullstack web application. In this course we’ll build one massive web application that profiles the advanced features of React, Redux, Express, and Mongo. Build a large feedback-collection app. This mega app will include the full gamut of features, including everything from authentication to email handling. You’ll learn how to build an app that can be used to send mass emails to a big list of users for the purpose of collecting feedback.
What you’ll learn
- Create boilerplate starter projects with React, Redux, Express, and Mongo
- Understand common web technologies and design patterns to connect them together
- Master deployment techniques between the production and development environments
- Make an app with Google OAuth authentication
- Learn to effectively create and send emails from a backend server
- Accept and process credit card payments from users
Recommended Course by Stephen Grider
React Testing Library and Jest: The Complete Guide [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learn Network & Security. Get complete video courses for as low as $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/01/2023 - 10/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon