NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)
Master Node JS & Deno.js, build REST APIs with Node.js, GraphQL APIs, add Authentication, use MongoDB, SQL & much more!
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller | 40 hours on-demand video course
Join the most comprehensive Node.js course on Udemy and learn Node in both a practical as well as theory-based way!
Node.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days! Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in build workflows for projects of all sizes.
This course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero prior knowledge assumed. Though if you do bring some knowledge, you’ll of course be able to quickly jump into the course modules that are most interesting to you.
NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) Course Review
Node.js is one of the most popular back-end development platforms in the world. It is known for its speed, scalability, and flexibility. Node.js is used by companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, to build web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
The Udemy course “NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)” is a comprehensive course that will teach you everything you need to know to become a Node.js developer. The course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Node.js fundamentals
- MVC architecture
- REST APIs
- GraphQL APIs
- Databases (MongoDB and SQL)
The course instructor, Maximilian Schwarzmüller, is a highly experienced Node.js developer. He does a great job of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise way. The course also includes a variety of hands-on exercises, so you can learn by doing.
If you’re interested in learning Node.js, I highly recommend this course. It’s a great way to get started in this exciting new field.
What you’ll learn in NodeJS Course
- Work with one of the most in-demand web development programming languages
- Learn the basics as well as advanced concepts of NodeJS in great detail
- Build modern, fast and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB and more
- Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Get a thorough introduction to DenoJS
Recommended Course by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS
Sign up for the Udemy course “NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)” today and start your journey to becoming a Node.js developer!