React and Typescript: Build a Portfolio Project
Expand your portfolio of projects by building a complex app with the latest web technologies.
Created by Stephen Grider | 29.5 hours on-demand video course
Kick off your learning experience with an introduction on how to use React and Typescript together. Not familiar with Typescript? No problem! A lightning fast – but comprehensive – tutorial is included!
Here’s a partial list of the topics that will be covered in this course:
- Master the use of React, Redux, and Typescript together
- Build a complex and interesting app using a package-based architecture
- Understand the challenges of in-browser code transpiling and and processing
- Secure your app against potential security exploits
- Safely execute user-provided code directly in the browser
- Run a code editor directly in the browser – the same editor used by VSCode!
- Leverage Web Assembly to run a code bundler directly in the browser at lightning-fast speeds
- Use the internals of Redux to manually test out your business logic
- Discover dozens of tricks to build a sleek UI
- Deploy your app to the NPM registry, where others can easily use it
I built this course to help you apply your React skills. Sign up today and build an incredible app that will prove your knowledge.
Recommended Course by Stephen Grider
Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide [NEW COURSES]