Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python in 2023
Become a Full Stack Web Developer using Flask, Python, HTML, CSS, and MongoDB! Fully updated for 2023 and beyond.
Created by Jose Salvatierra, Teclado by Jose Salvatierra | 20 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python! In this course, you’ll learn how to build and deploy dynamic websites using Python, Flask, MongoDB, HTML, and CSS! If you want to share your projects online and become a full stack web developer, you’re in the right place! I will teach you the latest and most popular technologies, including Python 3.10, Flask, HTML 5, and CSS 3.
I won’t teach you jQuery or Bootstrap since those are old technologies! Instead, I focus on giving you a solid HTML and CSS foundation, so that you can be truly independent, and build anything you want. I’ll help you write many real-world projects that test your skills and build your understanding. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to design and code any feature on any website!
This Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python in 2023 course beats attending any live bootcamp or workshop because I’ve put hundreds of hours into planning, recording, and editing. Plus you get lifetime access, and I provide outstanding support—I answer dozens of questions every day!
What you’ll learn
- Build complete, dynamic websites for your freelance projects or business
- Design, develop, and deploy full-stack web apps using Flask, Python, HTML, and CSS
- Create your own portfolio website to showcase all your projects
- Publish your websites online with Heroku for free
- Connect your Python applications to a MongoDB database on the cloud
- Allow your users to sign up and log in to your applications
- Change the content of your web app’s pages dynamically depending on the user that is logged in
Recommended Course by Jose Salvatierra
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to start sharing their projects online via websites
- Anyone who has learned a bit about programming, and wants to become a full stack web developer
- Business professionals and startup founders who want to build websites for their business