GUI Development with Python and Tkinter
Master Python GUI development using Tkinter to build desktop applications!
Created by Jose Salvatierra | 11 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the best resource online for learning to create desktop apps and GUIs using Python and Tkinter! While everyone’s talking about using Python for machine learning, data science, or web development, they’re forgetting one massive use case: custom, specialised business tools.
There are so many companies, both large and small, that do things for which there is no software. From manufacturing, to small shops, medical practices, stores, film and movie studios… all of these struggle with a lack of technology in their industries. And for many of them, their in-house developers are often tasked with developing these specific tools for specific use cases. Being able to develop desktop applications and Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) using Python and Tkinter makes the job much easier.
What you’ll learn
- Master GUI Development with Tkinter and Python!
- Create multiple Tkinter projects, including forms, games, and even a chat app that interacts with a web API.
- Fully understand the two most important Geometry Managers in Tkinter: grid and pack.
- Learn how to use a wide variety of widgets, such as labels, entries, buttons, spinboxes, and even the Canvas!
- Gain in-depth knowledge of how themes and styles work in Tkinter, as well as how you can create your own styles and use them in your applications.
- Throughout the entire course, follow best practices for Python and Tkinter code as taught by a professional software developer with years of experience.
Recommended Course by Jose Salvatierra
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon