Unreal Engine 5 Environment Design
Make Great Looking Levels in Unreal Engine 5
Created by GameDev.tv Team | 2.5 hours on-demand video course
Want to get up and running quickly in Unreal Engine 5? Fancy checking out how to make best use of the new UE5 technologies, Nanite and Lumen?
If you want to easily make your game level look AAA quality, or you’re wondering how to design aesthetically pleasing environments, you’re in the right place!
You’ll learn how to use Unreal Engine 5 to make AAA looking natural environments. Using its new features, Nanite and Lumen, you’ll make beautiful looking levels. We’ll show you how to import free assets from Quixel Megascan and hand place them in your environment, adjusting the look of individual assets so they blend with other assets in your level.
You’ll create an interesting level layout which guides the player through your level. We’ll show you how to use the landscape and foliage tools to quickly bring your level to life and how to adjust lighting and post-processing, to get the best looking level possible.
You’ll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
All students have access to the Q&A forums where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
So if you’re interested in making great looking levels in Unreal Engine, or you fancy diving into Unreal 5’s new features, this is the course for you!
What you’ll learn
- Use Unreal Engine 5 to make AAA looking natural environments
- Easily import free assets from Quixel Megascan and hand place in environments
- Set up lighting and post-processing in Unreal Engine 5
- Use Unreal Engine 5’s new features, Nanite and Lumen to make beautiful looking levels
- Adjust the look of individual assets so they blend with other assets in the level
- Make an interesting level layout which guides the player through your level
- Use the landscape and foliage tools to quickly bring your level to life
- Learn how to use assets from Unreal Engine 4 in the new Unreal Engine 5
Recommended Course by GameDev.tv Team
Introduction To 3D Sculpting In Blender – Model A Dragon [NEW COURSES]
Intro To Data Oriented Tech Stack (DOTS) & ECS In Unity [NEW COURSES]