Blender Character Creator v2.0 for Video Games Design
Model Video Game Characters. Use The Sculpt Tool To Shape, Add Texture, Rig & Animate Video Game Characters
Created by GameDev.tv Team, Rick Davidson, Grant Abbitt | 16.5 hours on-demand video course
Take your first steps to becoming a 3D character artist – learn everything from modelling to painting to animating the character. The course is the sequel to the highly popular Blender Character Creator course, enjoyed by 10s of thousands of students.
This course has been created using Blender 2.83 and is compatible with newer versions of Blender. Whether you’re a beginner or more advanced, the experienced instructors will take you through every step of the process, ensuring that you aren’t just “copy and pasting” what you see, but learning the tools and developing your own creative process as you go.
For each concept taught this course includes a relevant challenge for you to implement yourself. You can follow along with the Ogre model used in the course, or create your own character using reference material or your own sketches. The course will show you how to create a highly detailed, great looking character for your portfolio as well as turning that same character into an asset ready to be implemented into a video game engine.
What you’ll learn
- Create a character from start to finish using Blender.
- Block out the basic shape of your character using a standard box modelling approach.
- Use the sculpt tools to shape the broad level details of your character.
- Use the sculpt tools to add fine details to your character.
- Texture paint your character to give it colour and details.
- Rig (add bones) to your character so that it can be animated.
- Animate your character.
- Add your character into the Unity game engine if you choose to do so.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code June 2021
Invest in you. Future-ready skills start at $12.99
GET THIS OFFERS