Math For Video Games: The Fastest Way To Get Smarter At Math
Learn Math for Video Game Design & Coding through Solving fun Video Game Problems
Created by GameDev.tv Team, Ben Tristem, Gary Pettie | 9 hours on-demand video course
This course is the result of a successful Kickstarter, and consistent demand from our community of hundreds of thousands of students worldwide. There is a real need to improve math skills, not just for games, but for many areas of life. You’ll be amazed how much more colourful the world looks as your math improves.
All the math you learn will be reinforced with quizzes. You’ll write your own handwritten notes as you go, to help you remember your skills. We’ll translate some of the math to pseudocode so you can see how it applies to C#, C++, Python and any other modern language.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental math concepts
- Number base manipulation including binary, decimal and hex
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in multiple bases
- IEEE754 floating point and why it matters
- Deeply understand vector space in 2D, 3D and higher!
- Trigonometry calculations such as sin, cos and tan
- More advanced vector math such as dot and cross products
- Projectile motion mathematics
- Combinatorics and probability theory and where to use it
Recommended Course by GameDev.tv Team
Unreal Engine 5 Environment Design [NEW COURSES]
Introduction To 3D Sculpting In Blender – Model A Dragon [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon