The Complete Unity Game Development Course
Create Your Own First Person Shooter Zombie Game
Created by Codestars by Rob Percival, Penny de Byl | 20 hours on-demand video course
Getting started in game development doesn’t have to be scary. All you need is the passion to learn and an inquisitive, experimental nature for combining code, animation, graphics, artificial intelligence, art and audio. Sounds like a lot? It is, but when you see how you as a solo developer can bring it all together there’s a touch of magic in the air.
Unity is the number one game development engine due to its ease of use and yet powerful abilities. It works on all platforms and can export to desktop, console and mobile devices. It’s a great way for the beginner to jump straight into the world of game development and get their hands on the tools used by AAA game studios to produce games such as Hearthstone (Blizzard Entertainment), Cities: Skylines (Colossal Order) and Monument Valley 2 (ustwo Games) and best of all, for the beginner and hobbyist it is free!
What you’ll learn
- The Unity Game Engine Software
- Creating and animating a first person character for use in an FPS
- Animating humanoid models and NPCs
- Artificial Intelligence techniques for defining the behaviour of non-player characters
- Using particle systems to simulate fire, fog and blood
- Using physics to develop a shooting mechanic with rag doll animations
- Unity’s Canvas to develop an integrated heads up display with maps, radar and compass
- How to create pickup items with colliders and triggers
- Add position checkpoints to save player locations
- Add dynamic visual and audio special effects
- Unity’s Terrain Sculpting System for developing game maps
- How to use lighting to enhance a game environment
- Post Processing Techniques to enhance the look of a game environment
- How to build a standalone game from Unity
The Complete C++ Developer Course [NEW COURSES by Rob Percival]
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Back to School offer. Skill up Today! Udemy online courses start at $12.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Australia, Brazil, India, Japan) ==> ACTIVATED