SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
From data definition to manipulation (CRUD, relations, JOIN): Learn SQL for MySQL, Postgresql & more from the ground up!
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Manuel Lorenz | 19.5 hours on-demand video course
SQL is THE most important query language you can learn! It’s used by many popular relational database management systems like MySQL or PostgreSQL. But it’s also used by data analysis and big data frameworks and tools like Apache Spark. Hence knowing SQL opens up an endless amount of opportunities and jobs – no matter if you’re going to work with relational databases or if you’re becoming a data scientist, knowing SQL will be key!
This course teaches you SQL from the ground up and in extremely high detail! In addition, this course comes with two main paths that you can take:
- The “Complete Course” path where you go through the entire course, step by step, learning about ALL the key features and concepts you have to know
- The “Quick Summary” path where you will learn the key SQL essentials within a few hours
Both paths are included in this course (i.e. with one single purchase) and you can switch between them or take both – simply as it makes most sense for you! Just dive into the free first course section to learn all about this course and these two paths (and how to take them).
What you’ll learn
- Understand the core SQL syntax and concepts
- Be able to install MySQL & PostgreSQL + different clients
- Perform SQL CRUD operations
- Query and filter (simple and complex) data
- Normalize data and split data across multiple tables
- Merge data and perform data aggregation operations
Recommended Course by Academind Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon