GitHub Actions – The Complete Guide
Learn how to build automated CI / CD workflows with GitHub’s DevOps service.
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller | 10.5 hours of video course
GitHub Actions is an extremely popular and fast-growing CI / CD automation service offered by GitHub. This GitHub Actions – The Complete Guide course teaches GitHub Actions from the ground up, without any prior GitHub Actions experience assumed or required. In order to handle growing development and code complexity and deploy application updates with high frequency, powerful automation platforms and tools are required. As you will learn throughout this course, GitHub Actions is such a platform, enabling you to automate anything from code testing, building and deployment all the way up to GitHub repository and project management.
What you’ll learn
- Use GitHub Actions to build automated workflows & processes
- Automate code-based and project-based tasks
- Run simple and complex workflows on a broad variety of triggers
- Build powerful CI / CD workflows, including runtime configuration, security and conditional execution
- Build custom actions or leverage public community solutions
- How to secure GitHub Action workflows
Recommended Course by Academind Maximilian Schwarzmüller
ChatGPT – The Complete Guide to ChatGPT & OpenAI APIs [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon