Git Mastery: Beginner to Expert with GitHub & GitLab
Become a professional Git user along with expertise in GitHub, GitLab & Azure DevOps. Step-by-Step no assumptions made.
Created by Mike Kilic | 29.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is all about Git and GitHub/GitLab/Azure Devops. This course comprehensively covers not only Git but also possible Git hosting providers such as GitHub/GitLab or Azure DevOps, which means no prior knowledge or experience is required. Starting from the very basics we will move to more intermediate topics (Branching, Merging, Rebasing, …) and finally progress onto advanced topics such as Submodules, Subtrees and more. If those terms are new to you – jump in and you will learn all that and more using multiple practice examples and animated slides. Become a Git expert with proficiency in Repository/Team Management in GitHub/GitLab/Azure DevOps.
What you’ll learn
- Master key Git concepts
- Perform basic operations such as branching/merging/rebasing/cherry-picking
- Learn how to solve Merge-Conflicts like a pro using various tools
- Learn how to perform Pull-Requests (GitHub) & Merge-Requests (GitLab)
- Use advanced operations such as Submodules / Subtrees / Hooks and more
- Contribute to public repositories with works and creating pull requests of a forked repository
- How to revert commits through various ways
- Learn how to setup a protected branches with permissions in a repostiory on GitHub + GitLab + Azure DevOps + BitBucket
- Work the right way with proven Workflows
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon