Complete Git Guide: Understand and master Git and GitHub
Complete Git and GitHub guide. Master basic and advanced Git features: commits, branches, merging, rebasing, squashing.
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | 16.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is all about Git and GitHub. Understand HOW Git works and learn all Git features from basic commits to squashing and rebasing. Become a master of Git, GitHub, GitHub Desktop, SourceTree and Visual Studio Code. This is the most complete practical Git and GitHub guide here on Udemy that includes tons of practical activities. Most important is that you will learn how Git works and knowing it you will be able much more easier use Git features and fix mistakes in your development workflow. You can have zero knowledge about Git and GitHub. All will be taught from scratch, from basic to advanced features. If you want to get deep knowledge of Git and GitHub this course is for you!
What you’ll learn
- Deeply understand how Git works under the hood
- Use Git not just in terminal but also in graphical user interfaces like GitHub Desktop, SourceTree, Visual Studio Code
- Learn different GIt objects – blobs, trees, commits and annotated tags
- Create local and remote Git repositories
- Perform basic and advanced Git operations
- Learn how to perform rebasing and merging of the branches
- Learn what is pull request and how to create pull request at GitHub
- Contribute to public repositories using technique of forks and pull requests from the forked repository
- Understand what is semantic versioning and how to use Git Tags in order to create software release versions
- Learn advanced Git operations – squashing, cherry-picking, amending, reverting commits.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code 2021
*Make your life easier with our Office Productivity courses starting at $11.99 only.
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS