Kubernetes for Beginners
Get started with Kubernetes and learn how to deploy applications into production to start your DevOps career.
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | Software Engineer, MBA, PhD, CCIE | 3 hours on-demand video course
This is the Kubernetes for Beginners. In this beginners-friendly course you will get solid understanding and practical experience with Kubernetes. Kubernetes is now de-facto standard for the deployment of the containerized applications into the production and it is the must-know tool for all DevOps engineers and software developers who want to learn how to run and test their applications in the production. In this practical Kubernetes for Beginners course you will learn about key building blocks of the Kubernetes: Nodes, Pods, Services and Deployments.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is Kubernetes and its architecture which includes Nodes, Pods, Services and
- Deployments and how to manage Services and Deployments
- Create Kubernetes cluster, manage it using Kubernetes Dashboard, create Pods using command line, connect to Pods and explore their internals
- Understand and be able to create different kinds of services such as ClusterIP, NodePort and
- LoadBalancer and certainly understand how internal DNS works
- Create Services and Deployments using YAML configuration files which allow to apply and update configurations fast and easy
Recommended Course by Bogdan Stashchuk
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon