Python – Complete Python, Django, Data Science and ML Guide
Learn the most popular Python programming language including Django, Pygame, Jupyter, Data Science and Machine Learning
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | Software Engineer, MBA, PhD | 50.5 hours on-demand video course
Python is the easiest programming language in the world. But at the same time, Python is a powerful tool with which you can solve a huge range of different tasks, from file processing to machine learning, data processing, game creation and web application development .
Thus, having learned Python, you can choose a profession from a wide range of vacancies, or you can use Python to create your own applications and solve your own problems. This Python – Complete Python, Django, Data Science and ML Guide course includes many practical tasks, as well as tasks for self-fulfillment.Python is an object oriented programming language.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the basic principles of Python and learn all the main functions that are used most often in real projects and are in demand the most
- You will practice all the examples that I will show throughout the course using the Python interpreter, Visual Studio Code with Code Runner
- You will master all the necessary packages for Data Science and Machine Learning such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Scikit-learn using Jupyter Notebook
- You will learn the basic functionality of Python, ranging from variables, lists, dictionaries, to classes, loops, modules, and creating virtual environments
- In addition, you will learn how to use functional and object-oriented approaches in Python programming.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning Python programmers who want to learn how to program
- Those who are planning to work in the direction of Data Science and Machine Learning
- Web developers who want to build web applications with Python
- Those who want to perform tasks related to machine learning, data processing
- Game developers who want to create games with Python Pygame