Python – Complete Python, Django, Data Science and ML Guide
Learn the most popular Python programming language including Django, Pygame, Jupyter, Data Science and Machine Learning
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | Software Engineer, MBA, PhD | 50.5 hours on-demand video course
Python is the easiest programming language in the world. But at the same time, Python is a powerful tool with which you can solve a huge range of different tasks, from file processing to machine learning, data processing, game creation and web application development .
Thus, having learned Python, you can choose a profession from a wide range of vacancies, or you can use Python to create your own applications and solve your own problems.This course includes many practical tasks, as well as tasks for self-fulfillment.Python is an object oriented programming language.
Python is also a language with a huge amount of features, but in order to be able to code in Python, you need to UNDERSTAND the key concepts of Python. And that’s what I’m going to focus on with you in this course. Before writing code and running examples, you will receive from me explanations and answers to questions WHY and WHY , and only after that HOW to write code.
I will not waste your time and therefore I have created the most effective course structure. All the examples that I will explain and run are written by me before the course, but you will write and run the code yourself. All video lectures in this course are over 50 hours long , but expect to spend around 500 hours to master all the topics of the course, including self-completion of all practical tasks.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the basic principles of Python and learn all the main functions that are used most often in real projects and are in demand the most
- You will practice all the examples that I will show throughout the course using the Python interpreter, Visual Studio Code with Code Runner
- You will master all the necessary packages for Data Science and Machine Learning such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Scikit-learn using Jupyter Notebook
- You will learn the basic functionality of Python, ranging from variables, lists, dictionaries, to classes, loops, modules, and creating virtual environments
- In addition, you will learn how to use functional and object-oriented approaches in Python programming.
Recommended Course by Bogdan Stashchuk
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon