Docker: The Complete Practical Guide
Complete Docker Training – learn all core Docker features including Dockerfiles and Docker Compose – great for beginners
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | 18.5 hours on-demand video
This course is all about Docker. Understand HOW Docker works and learn its core features ON PRACTICE. This is 90% practice course without no useless demos! Learn how to create different containers like Node.js, Python, WordPress, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and much more. Become a master of Docker by understanding and practicing its main features.
All project files are available in the GitHub repository. We will start by installing Docker on your computer – MacOS, Windows or Linux. On MacOS and Windows you will install Docker Desktop, on Linux you will install Docker Engine. Afterwards we will jump into tons of practice activities and use different Docker features. You will pull different docker images and run multiple containers using them.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker images and create Containers
- Manage Docker containers: start, stop, prune, restart
- Enable port mapping and expose container ports to outside
- Run Node and Python applications using Docker Containers
- Create environment variables for Docker containers
- Use volumes mapping and use specific working directories in the Docker containers
- Create custom bridge networks and run multiple containers
- Communicate between containers by container name in the custom bridge network
Recommended Course by Bogdan Stashchuk
Kubernetes for Beginners [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon