CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Complete Course & Practice Exam
Pass the CompTIA A+ (220-1101) Core 1 exam with help from a top expert in the field!
Created by Jason Dion | 25.5 hours on-demand video course
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
The CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware issues in your organization. This certification tests your ability to think on your feet while performing critical IT support functions. The CompTIA A+ certification is designed for early-career data analysts with the equivalent of 9-12 months of on-the-job knowledge.
The CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam is focused on hardware and mobile device support in order to support a wide variety of different devices used by a diverse and global workforce. CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) is an early-career IT support technician certification covering the theory and technical skills required to support computer hardware, mobile devices, networks, virtualization, and cloud computing environments.
What you’ll learn
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ (220-1101) Core 1 exam on your first attempt
- What your weak areas are in the CompTIA A+ curriculum so you can restudy those areas
- Install, configure, and maintain computer equipment, mobile devices, and software for end users
- Service components based on customer requirements
- Understand networking basics and apply basic cybersecurity methods to mitigate threats
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills and provide customer support using appropriate communication skills
- Understand the basics of scripting, cloud technologies, virtualization, and multi-OS deployments in corporate environments
Recommended Course by Jason Dion
LPI Security Essentials (020-100) Complete Course & Exam [NEW COURSES]