CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) Complete Course & Exam
CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) Bootcamp – Your preparation for the CompTIA Linux+ system administration certification!
Created by Jason Dion, Dion Training Solutions • ATO for ITIL & PRINCE2 | 21 hours on-demand video course
CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) is one of the world’s most popular Linux system administration certifications available today! This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) certification exam and covers all four domains of the Linux+ (XK0-005) certification exam
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage software, storage, and process and services in a Linux server environment. You will also learn the security best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls, and file management techniques. During our lessons on scripting, you will learn to create simple shell scripts and how to execute BASH scripts.
You will also learn how to conduct version control using Git and how to conduct orchestration and automation. Finally, you will learn how to troubleshoot Linux servers and how to analyze system properties, processes, and how to troubleshoot user, application, and hardware issues. Upon completion of this course, you will earn 21 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
What you’ll learn
- Passing the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam with confidence
- Configuring and managing software, storage and process and services
- Understanding the best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls, and file management
- Creating simple shell scripts and execute basic BASH scripts, version control using Git, and understanding orchestration processes
- Analyzing system properties and processes and troubleshooting user, application and hardware issues
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon