Complete CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) Video Training Series
Get ready to CRUSH your CompTIA Network+ exam, as you’re guided through every topic on the N10-008 exam blueprint.
Created by Kevin Wallace Training, LLC. | 18.5 hours on-demand video course
** Get Ready to Crush Your CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) Exam ** Embark on (or continue) your IT certification journey with CompTIA’s Network+ certification. The Network+ certification acts as a “sampler platter” of networking, where you get to “taste test” a wide variety of technologies, like cloud, wireless, software defined networking, route/switch, security, troubleshooting, network management, and so many others.
Guiding you through each step of your journey is award-winning instructor and double CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) Kevin Wallace. With over 3 decades of IT experience, Kevin’s real-life “tales from the trenches” are sprinkled throughout this course, including his time as a network designer for Walt Disney World.
Animations, demonstrations, memory aids, and real-life stories all come together in this course to create the connective tissue you need to understand the interrelationships between all of the topics on the Network+ exam blueprint. You’ll validate your learning with quiz questions after each module and then challenge yourself with 2 comprehensive practice exams after completing the course.
What you’ll learn
- Gain the prerequisite knowledge to pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam (N10-008)
- The skills you learn as part of the CompTIA Network+ Certification can help you land a job
- Learn how to subnet a network
- Learn how networks actually work
- Learn how to configure and manage network devices
- Learn how to implement network security, standards and protocols
- Learn how to support the creation of virtualized networks
- Understand the differences between routers and switches and learn how to segment network traffic to create resilient networks
- Learn network troubleshooting skills and the tools to use to troubleshoot networks