CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FCO-U61) Complete Course & Exam
Pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FCO-U61) exam on your 1st attempt, includes a full practice exam!
Created by Jason Dion, Dion Training Solutions • ATO for ITIL & PRINCE2, Jamario Kelly | 14 hours on-demand video course
**Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor**
Unlock a world of opportunities with our comprehensive CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FCO-U61) course! Crafted by a renowned IT certification instructor, this course is your ultimate companion for acing the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ exam. Dive into a rich learning experience, complete with a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), interactive quizzes, and a full-length practice exam to refine your skills before the big day.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FCO-U61) certification introduces you to fundamental IT knowledge and skills, acting as a stepping stone to a rewarding IT career. It uniquely assesses your aptitude and interest in IT, making it the ideal starting point for those exploring tech career pathways. With broad coverage of IT essentials, this course provides a robust foundation for further education in secondary and post-secondary settings.
What you’ll learn
- Take and pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FCO-U61) certification exam
- Understand notational systems and computing basics and recognize the value of data and troubleshooting techniques
- Set up and install peripheral devices to laptops/PCs and secure basic wireless networks
- Identify components of operating systems and understand methods of application architecture
- Categorize programming languages and grasp programming logic and concepts
- Understand database concepts and structures and learn methods to interface with databases
- Address confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns and apply best practices for securing devices