Complete React Developer in 2023 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
Updated! Become a Senior React Developer. Build a massive E-commerce app with Redux, Hooks, GraphQL, Stripe, Firebase
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Yihua Zhang, Zero To Mastery | 39 hours on-demand video course
Just FULLY updated and re-recorded with all new React features for 2023 (React v18)! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React.js.
Using the latest version of React (React 18), this Complete React Developer in 2023 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Meta, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React developer in 2023. Along the way, we will build a massive e-commerce application similar to Shopify using React, Redux, React Hooks, React Suspense, React Router, GraphQL, Context API, Firebase, Redux-Saga, Stripe + more. This is going to be a full stack app (MERN stack), using Firebase.
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level React applications and deploy to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features in React including Hooks, Context API, Suspense, React Lazy + more
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% ReactJS Developer
- Using GraphQL as a React Developer
- Use Redux, Redux Thunk and Redux Saga in your applications
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to different state management
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Use Firebase to build full stack applications
- Learn to lead React projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Master React Design Patterns
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components
- Routing with React Router
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps
- Testing your application with Jest, Enzyme and snapshot testing
- Handling online payments with Stripe API
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon