Complete Python Developer in 2021: Zero to Mastery
How to become a Python 3 Developer and get hired! Build 12+ projects, learn Web Development, Machine Learning + more
Created by Andrei Neagoie | 30 hours on-demand video course
Become a modern and complete Python developer! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto. This is a brand new Python course just launched this year (updated this month)! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
Learn Python from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Python course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Python tutorials anymore.
This comprehensive and project based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Python developer (Python 3) and along the way, we will build over 12 real world projects to add to your portfolio (You will get access to all the the code from the 12+ projects we build, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away)!
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Learn Function Programming
- Build 12+ real world Python projects you can show off
- Learn how to use Python in Web Development
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Build a Machine Learning Model
- Learn Data Science – Analyze and Visualize Data
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Use Python to process: Images, CSVs, PDFs, and other Files
- Build a Web Scraper with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Use Python to send Emails and SMS
- Use Python to build a Twitter bot
- Learn to Test, Debug and Handle Errors in your Python programs
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
- Learn to use Selenium and Python in Automation
- Set up a professional workspace with Jupyter Notebooks, PyCharm, VS Code + more
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes - October 2021
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS