Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp 2022
Learn Data Science, Data Analysis, Machine Learning (Artificial Intelligence) and Python with Tensorflow, Pandas & more!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke, Zero To Mastery | 42.5 hours on-demand video course
This is a top selling Machine Learning and Data Science course just updated this month with the latest trends and skills for 2022! Become a complete Data Scientist and Machine Learning engineer! Join a live online community of 600,000+ engineers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked for large companies in places like Silicon Valley and Toronto. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies. You will go from zero to mastery!
Learn Data Science and Machine Learning from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Data Science course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python, Tensorflow 2.0 and other libraries). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Machine Learning tutorials anymore. We are pretty confident that this is the most comprehensive and modern course you will find on the subject anywhere (bold statement, we know).
This comprehensive and project based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Data Scientist and along the way, we will build many real world projects to add to your portfolio. You will get access to all the code, workbooks and templates (Jupyter Notebooks) on Github, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away! We believe this course solves the biggest challenge to entering the Data Science and Machine Learning field: having all the necessary resources in one place and learning the latest trends and on the job skills that employers want.
What you’ll learn
- Become a Data Scientist and get hired
- Master Machine Learning and use it on the job
- Deep Learning, Transfer Learning and Neural Networks using the latest Tensorflow 2.0
- Use modern tools that big tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook use
- Present Data Science projects to management and stakeholders
- Learn which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Real life case studies and projects to understand how things are done in the real world
- Learn best practices when it comes to Data Science Workflow
- Implement Machine Learning algorithms
- Learn how to program in Python using the latest Python 3
- How to improve your Machine Learning Models
- Learn to pre process data, clean data, and analyze large data.
- Build a portfolio of work to have on your resume
- Developer Environment setup for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Machine Learning on Time Series data
- Explore large datasets using data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Explore large datasets and wrangle data using Pandas
- Learn NumPy and how it is used in Machine Learning
- A portfolio of Data Science and Machine Learning projects to apply for jobs in the industry with all code and notebooks provided
- Learn to use the popular library Scikit-learn in your projects
- Learn about Data Engineering and how tools like Hadoop, Spark and Kafka are used in the industry
- Learn to perform Classification and Regression modelling
- Learn how to apply Transfer Learning
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
DevOps Bootcamp: Terraform Certification [NEW COURSES]
Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon