Complete Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery
Learn Data Science, Data Analysis, Machine Learning (Artificial Intelligence) and Python with Tensorflow, Pandas & more!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke | 42.5 hours on-demand video course
Become a complete Data Scientist and Machine Learning engineer! Join a live online community of 200,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked for large companies in places like Silicon Valley and Toronto. This is a brand new Machine Learning and Data Science course just launched January 2020! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
Learn Data Science and Machine Learning from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Data Science course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python, Tensorflow 2.0 and other libraries).
What you’ll learn
- Become a Data Scientist and get hired
- Master Machine Learning and use it on the job
- Deep Learning, Transfer Learning and Neural Networks using the latest Tensorflow 2.0
- Use modern tools that big tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook use
- Present Data Science projects to management and stakeholders
- Learn which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Real life case studies and projects to understand how things are done in the real world
- Learn best practices when it comes to Data Science Workflow
- Implement Machine Learning algorithms
- Learn how to program in Python using the latest Python 3
- How to improve your Machine Learning Models
- Learn to pre process data, clean data, and analyze large data.
- Build a portfolio of work to have on your resume
- Developer Environment setup for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Machine Learning on Time Series data
- Explore large datasets using data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Explore large datasets and wrangle data using Pandas
- Learn NumPy and how it is used in Machine Learning
- A portfolio of Data Science and Machine Learning projects to apply for jobs in the industry with all code and notebooks provided
- Learn to use the popular library Scikit-learn in your projects
- Learn about Data Engineering and how tools like Hadoop, Spark and Kafka are used in the industry
- Learn to perform Classification and Regression modelling
- Learn how to apply Transfer Learning
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
Deno: The Complete Guide Zero to Mastery (NEW COURSES)
Udemy Coupon July 2020
*24-Hour Flash Sale! Learn online for as little as $10.99 now.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS