Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp 2021
Learn Data Science, Data Analysis, Machine Learning (Artificial Intelligence) and Python with Tensorflow, Pandas & more!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke | 42.5 hours on-demand video course
This is a brand new Machine Learning and Data Science course just launched and updated this month with the latest trends and skills for 2021! Become a complete Data Scientist and Machine Learning engineer! Join a live online community of 400,000+ engineers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked for large companies in places like Silicon Valley and Toronto. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies. You will go from zero to mastery!
Learn Data Science and Machine Learning from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Data Science course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python, Tensorflow 2.0 and other libraries). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Machine Learning tutorials anymore.
What you’ll learn
- Become a Data Scientist and get hired
- Master Machine Learning and use it on the job
- Deep Learning, Transfer Learning and Neural Networks using the latest Tensorflow 2.0
- Use modern tools that big tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook use
- Present Data Science projects to management and stakeholders
- Learn which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Real life case studies and projects to understand how things are done in the real world
- Learn best practices when it comes to Data Science Workflow
- Implement Machine Learning algorithms
- Learn how to program in Python using the latest Python 3
- How to improve your Machine Learning Models
- Learn to pre process data, clean data, and analyze large data.
- Build a portfolio of work to have on your resume
- Developer Environment setup for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Machine Learning on Time Series data
- Explore large datasets using data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Explore large datasets and wrangle data using Pandas
- Learn NumPy and how it is used in Machine Learning
- A portfolio of Data Science and Machine Learning projects to apply for jobs in the industry with all code and notebooks provided
- Learn to use the popular library Scikit-learn in your projects
- Learn about Data Engineering and how tools like Hadoop, Spark and Kafka are used in the industry
- Learn to perform Classification and Regression modelling
- Learn how to apply Transfer Learning
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes September 2021
Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python Course for as low as $10.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS