Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms
Ultimate coding interview bootcamp. Get more job offers, negotiate a raise: Everything you need to get the job you want!
Created by Andrei Neagoie | 19.5 hours on-demand video course
Updated for the 2024 hiring season! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a senior developer. Graduates of this course are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Meta + other top tech companies.
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Meta, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies.
Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms Course
Many developers who are “self taught”, feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don’t have knowledge about algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews. You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers online to help you get through the course.
What you’ll learn
- Ace coding interviews given by some of the top tech companies
- Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
- Learn, implement, and use different Data Structures
- Learn, implement and use different Algorithms
- Get more interviews
- Professionally handle offers and negotiate raises
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
Who this course is for:
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
- Any self taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree