Master the Coding Interview: Big Tech (FAANG) Interviews
Ace the Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix coding interviews. Step by step guide for their toughest questions!
Created by Andrei Neagoie , Yihua Zhang, Zero To Mastery | 36.5 hours on-demand video course
Brand new course ready for the 2023 hiring season! Join a live online community of over 600,000+ engineers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto at top tech firms. Graduates of ZTM courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies. This is the ultimate resource to prepare you for coding interviews. Everything you need in one place!
What you’ll learn
- Ace the coding interview at the top tech companies (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix + others)
- Step by step guide to common questions, how to solve them, optimize, and present them during tech interview
- The ultimate resource to prepare for coding interviews, tech interviews and programming interviews
- Learn exactly what you need to answer difficult questions and the framework you need for ANY kind of questions they throw at you
- Use the right Data Structures and Algorithms to pass coding interview questions that have the optimal solution
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]