Complete Vue Developer 2023: Zero to Mastery (Pinia, Vitest)
Ultimate guide to Vue 3 Development! Build large scale applications and deploy to production. Go from Zero To Mastery!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Luiz Ramirez Jr, Zero To Mastery | 30 hours on-demand video course
Just updated with all new Vue 3 features for 2023! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with Vue.js.
Using the latest version of Vue, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Vue. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a Vue JS developer in 2023. Along the way, we will build a massive Music Player application similar to Spotify using Vue, Pinia, Vue Router, Composition API, Firebase, Vitest, Sass + more. This is going to be a full stack app, using Firebase.
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level Vue applications and deploy to production
- File Uploads, Testing, PWAs, Internationalization, Authentication with Vue 3
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features with Vue 3 including Composition API, Vuex, Vue Router + more
- Learn to build beautiful applications using TailwindCSS, Sass, CSS Animations and Transitions
- Master the latest ecosystem of a Vue Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% VueJS Developer
- Use Vuex for state management in your applications
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to performance and scalability
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Use Firebase to build full stack applications
- Learn to lead Vue projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Master Vue Design Patterns
- Routing with Vue Router
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps
- Testing your application with Jest, snapshot testing, and even E2E testing!
- Learn why Vue is outgrowing React and Angular in developer popularity!
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]