Unity Mobile C# Developer Course
Create and deploy games for Android & iOS using Unity C#
Created by Rick Davidson, GameDev.tv Team, Nathan Farrer (aka Dapper Dino) | 6 hours on-demand video course
Build 3 simple mobile games using the free Unity game engine. Learn all the ways mobile games differ from pc games (including touch inputs, push notifications, ads for revenue, screen resolutions and layouts and more). Develop your own awesome mobile games and publish them on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
This course is not for absolute beginners. You’ll need a basic grasp of Unity and C# (understanding variables, methods, if statements, loops and other similar concepts) before you get started, so you’re ready for the more advanced concepts taught.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop games for mobile devices (phones and tablets) using Unity
- Use Unity’s mobile simulator to test the resolution and layout for all of the most popular mobile devices
- Implement touch controls using Unity’s new input system
- How to implement ads for mobile games
- How to use push notifications for mobile games
- How to use deploy your games to mobile devices for testing and playing
- How to prepare and submit your game to be published on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon