RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate Unity C# Coding
Build Combat for Role Playing Game (RPG) in Unity. Tutorials Cover Code Architecture & Video Game Design.
Created by Ben Tristem, Rick Davidson, Sam Pattuzzi, GameDev.tv Team | 27.5 hours on-demand video course
Role Playing Games can be complex to create, with many interacting gameplay systems. We make it easy for you! Learn, step-by-step, how to make the foundations of any good RPG combat system – from scratch. In this course we’re focusing on the core of any great RPG, giving your players a fun combat moment in a well crafted level, based upon a solid game design, built using a robust code architecture. You will follow our project, but also make the game entirely your own.
This highly acclaimed course was over 200% funded on Kickstarter, and is designed for intermediate users of Unity. We recommend you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer 2D or 3D, or equivalent, as a pre-requisite. The course can be a standalone course, or can be taken as the first part in our RPG series. The three other separate courses in this series teach the Inventory system, Shops and Abilities, and Dialogue and Quests.
What you’ll learn
- Create core combat mechanics for melee, ranged and special attacks.
- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces, delegates, and co-routines.
- Create pathfinding systems and patrol paths for enemies and NPCs.
- Make a detailed level with terrain, enemies, triggers, lighting, particles and props.
- Balance the player and enemy stats (eg. health, damage, movement, attack speed, and more).
- Advanced game design, project management and code architecture strategies.
Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ & Make Video Games
Unreal Engine 5 C++ Multiplayer Shooter [2022 Edition]
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Udemy Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon