The Ultimate React Course 2023: React, Redux & More
Master modern React from beginner to advanced! Context API, React Query, Redux Toolkit, Tailwind, advanced patterns
Created by Jonas Schmedtmann | 67 hours on-demand video course
** Just launched in June 2023! ***
In 2023, React is still the #1 skill to learn if you want to become a successful front-end developer! But it can be hard. There are so many moving parts, so many different libraries, so many tutorials out there. That’s why you came here… And you came to the right place! This is THE ultimate React course for 2023 and beyond. A practice-heavy approach to master React by building polished apps, backed up by diagrams, theory, and looks under the hood of React. The all-in-one package that takes you from zero to truly understanding React and building modern, powerful, and professional web applications. Real projects. Real explanations. Real React.
What you’ll learn
- Become an advanced, confident, and modern React developer from scratch
- Build 8+ beautiful projects, including one HUGE professional real-world app
- Become job-ready by working with libraries and tools used in professional projects
- Join my other 1,500,000+ happy students on this journey
- Think like a senior React engineer with advanced design patterns
- React fundamentals: components, JSX, props, events, state, forms
- State management: thinking about state, where to place, local vs. global, UI vs. remote
- Build reusable, composable, and versatile components
- Master the confusing but important useEffect hook once and for all
- Build many custom hooks, reusable in your future projects
- Build single-page applications with React Router (including v6.4+ with data loading)
- Performance optimization with memo, useMemo, useCallback, and code splitting
- Advanced React features: useReducer, Context API, cloneElement, portals, etc.
- Advanced state management with Redux, Redux Toolkit, Thunks, React Query
- Build real-world app features: authentication, data sorting, filtering and pagination, dark mode, charts, etc.
- Understand how React actually works behind the scenes: virtual DOM, reconciliation, fiber tree, key prop, etc.
- Style your apps with Tailwind CSS, CSS Modules, Styled Components (CSS-in-JS)
- Practice your skills with many challenges, exercises, and practice projects
Recommended Course by Jonas Schmedtmann
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon