The Complete SQL Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero
Become an expert at SQL!
Created by Jose Portilla | 9 hours on-demand video course
Learn how to use SQL quickly and effectively with this course! You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you’ll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! Including:
- Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin , two of the world’s most popular SQL tools
- Learn he basics of SQL syntax
- Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
- Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
- Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
- Learn common SQL JOIN commands
- Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
- Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL skills
- and much, much more!
Recommended Course by Jose Portilla
- LangChain with Python Bootcamp [NEW COURSES]
- KubeFlow Bootcamp [NEW COURSES]
- Automated Machine Learning with AutoGluon Library in Python
- OpenAI Python API Bootcamp: Learn to use AI, GPT, and more!
- Terraform on Google Cloud: Learn Infrastructure as Code
- Master Git and GitHub in 5 Days: Go from Zero to Hero
- Complete Power BI Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero
- Advanced SQL Bootcamp
- Google Cloud – Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Course
- The Complete Spring Boot Development Bootcamp
- Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python
- Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass
- Django 4 and Python Full-Stack Developer Masterclass
- Go Bootcamp: Master Golang with 1000+ Exercises and Projects