Master Git and GitHub in 5 Days: Go from Zero to Hero
Learn to master git and GitHub in just one week! Learn how to use commits, branches, pull requests, and more!
Created by Jose Portilla | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
Understanding how to use Git and GitHub is now a basic requirement for any developer, but so many courses take forever to teach you anything of value! Unlike those other courses, we’ve specifically designed this Master Git and GitHub in 5 Days: Go from Zero to Hero course to teach you the 10% of Git commands that you use 90% of the time! When you’re just starting off with git you don’t want to waste time learning about commands you hardly ever use, especially when you could always easily look them up later. Instead this course focuses on giving you a Bootcamp style approach to turn you into a PRO in just ONE WEEK!
Why learn Git and GitHub?
Git and GitHub allow you to easily keep different versions of a large codebase organized. When working almost any job as a developer, understanding git and GitHub is an essential skill. It’s also one of the very first things you need to know to hit the ground running at a new position, which is why this course is specifically designed to get you from zero to hero in just 5 days! We’ve designed the course in a 5 day format so you can get up and running in just one work week.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what git is and how it works
- Comprehend the differences between git and Github
- Work with Git Merges and Merge Conflicts
- Understand the use of git at an organizational level
- Discover specific GitHub features
- Learn how to push and pull code from Github
- Understand how to use commands such as git diff
- Learn how to rollback changes using a variety of git commands
Recommended Course by Jose Portilla
LangChain with Python Bootcamp [NEW COURSES]
KubeFlow Bootcamp [NEW COURSES]