Tableau Data Analyst/Specialist Desktop Certification
From beginners to skills needed for Data Analyst or Desktop Specialist certifications. Tableau 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Created by Phillip Burton, I Do Data Limited | 15 hours on-demand video course
Do you already use reporting software such as Access, SSRS or WebI? Or is this your first reporting software tool? Either way, welcome. In this course, learn the skills that Tableau want you to know, and add another tool to your CV, and even go for either of the first two official Tableau certifications. Tableau is one of the most requested reporting tools that are requested in the job market, and the ability to being able to use it now could be very useful for your current work, and your next job hunt.
We’ll download and install for free Tableau Public, which gives you most of the capabilities of the full-cost Tableau Desktop. We’ll start by creating our first visualizations (vizzes) and investigate the Tableau interface.
We’ll create dashboards and storyboards, so that you can tell a story. We’ll create maps, hierarchies, groups and sets, and all sorts of chart types. We’ll enhance our charts with reference lines and bands, and extend our data analysis with trends and forecasting. We’ll add formula calculations, quick table calculations, and LOD calculations. Finally, we investigate advanced data connections and mapping.
The course will take around a little more than 14 hours to complete, but completing this will enable you to create vizzes, dashboards and stories of your own, and know how to overcome common problems. The course increases in difficulty slowly, so you’ll create for instance a basic bar chart, then turn it into a stacked bar chart, and adding coloring and information through tooltips and labels, step by step.
What you’ll learn
- Download for free and install and run the full version of Tableau Public, the BI and analysis software.
- Be able to create analyses, such as line charts, stacked bar charts, or geographic analyses using maps.
- You will also be able to show an overview using dashboards, and tell a story using storyboards.
- You will be able to format numbers and dates, and add labels, tooltips and animation.
- You can also become used to more advanced features, such as Calculated Fields, Parameters and Hierarchies.
- By the end of the course, you will, with some experience, have the knowledge to take (and pass) the Tableau Qualified Associate certification.
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon