Spring Security Core: Beginner to Guru
Learn how to use Spring Security to Secure Your Spring Framework Applications
Created by Jhon Thompson | 9 hours on-demand video course
The Spring Framework is the most popular Java framework for building cloud scale applications. Spring Security provides you all the tools you need to secure your Java application. Application security is much more than allowing access after checking a user name and password. You will learn how to limit what application features a user may or may not see. And also, how to limit what data a user may or may not see. This course focuses on the core fundamentals of Spring Security.
What you’ll learn
- How to Secure Applications using Spring Security
- How to Protect Against Common Web Security Vulnerabilities (OWASP)
- Use Spring Security to Authenticate Application Users
- Use Spring Security to Authorize User Actions
- Password Management
- Best Practices for Limiting User Access
- Use Test Driven Development to Test User Access
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Back to School offer. Skill up Today! Udemy online courses start at $12.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Australia, Brazil, India, Japan) ==> ACTIVATED