Pixel Art Master Course – Beginner to Professional/Freelance
Learn ALL about pixel art in an always growing course! Get access to basic and pro techniques with daily feedbacks!
Created by Mislav Majdandžić | 16.5 hours on-demand video course
This course teaches everything about pixel art for video games. From the very basics to the advanced techniques. Students will learn about lines, shapes, color theory and harmony, creating a color palette, designing characters, backgrounds, items, making animation and even how to start freelancing. You will also learn a lot about game design principles. If you are new to art or pixel art and want to create better art for your indie games then this course is for you.
This course is always growing with new lessons (you can check the future planned lessons in a document available on the Discord server). If there is a topic that you would like me to cover, you can message me and I will make it. I am on Udemy and Discord server every day so you can easily get into contact with me.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create both SIMPLE and COMPLEX pixel art! Objects, characters, environment, animations – ALL of it!
- Build your own game art with prototypes!
- Where to find clients, how to talk to them and how much to charge for your work!
- You will learn to design and animate pixel art for all game genres (e.g. RPG, Platformer, Top-down)
- Get access to Discord server where you can work on real projects with other people