Learn Data Structures & Algorithms for Interviews – PART 1
Master Time Complexities, Recursion, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, Heaps, HashMaps, Arrays, Sort and Search Algorithms
Created by Rahul Shetty | 10 hours on-demand video course
Your Search on Learning Data Structures & Algorithms ends here. Ds & Algos are very easy if you know how exactly they work! And I am here to show its implementation process with very easy approach using Whiteboard teaching so that you will master on all the essential concepts to clear the Interviews.
The examples I picked in this course will fine tune your thought process and enhance your logical thinking ability. With the approach of Whiteboard teaching, You will have practical understanding of how Data structures Problems can be analyzed and solved!! There are tons of Assignments & Interview Questions with solutions all over the course for practice so that you can progress in the course confidently. In this course, I use Java to teach the concepts but you can apply these concepts in any programming language. Our focus is on data structures and algorithms, not programming languages and tools.
What you’ll learn
- Learn popular Data Structures and Algorithms from Scratch using Java with simple and easy approach
- Improve your Problem solving Skills with many logical techniques and Practice exercises
- Become more confident and Ace coding Interviews from top tech companies
- Deeper understanding on Stacks, Queues, LinkedList, Hashes, Heaps, Arrays etc
- Learn various Search and Sort Algorithms with their time complexity estimation
- Learn and Implement Recursive Programming to solve the tricky Programming puzzles
Recommended Course by Rahul Shetty