Kubernetes Mastery: Hands-On Lessons From A Docker Captain
Learn the latest Kubernetes features (1.16) and plugins while practicing DevOps workflows, from a container expert
Created by Bret Fisher, Docker Captain Program | 7 hours on-demand video course
Taught by an award-winning Docker Captain and Kubernetes expert, this Course is the result of a collaboration between Bret Fisher, creator of the #1 Docker & Kubernetes course on Udemy, and Jérôme Petazzoni who is a full-time Kubernetes instructor, as well as one of the original Docker Inc DevOps Engineers! We designed the course to take your Kubernetes skills from first-time user to using K8s in production.
Already a Docker Mastery student and want to know what’s different between the two courses? This course assumes you know Docker and dives deeper into Kubernetes and the community of tools around it. Unlike Docker Mastery, which starts with container 101 and takes you through a lot of tools like local development setups, docker-compose, registry, Docker Hub, Swarm basics, Kubernetes basics, and general Docker best practices… this course starts with Kubernetes 101 and has you learning and practicing each feature and workflow you’ll need for running your own Kubernetes clusters, and like all my courses, it focuses on how to use those features with a DevOps mindset and workflow.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Kubernetes and cluster tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Kubernetes & container skills!
- Know the right ways to use Kubernetes for proper DevOps workflows
- Understand production K8s topics like rolling updates, healthchecks, and failure recovery
- Know when to use different types of app configuration like args, envs, and ConfigMaps
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy using infrastructure-as-code methods
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code August 2021
24-Hour Flash Sale! Udemy online courses from just $13.99
GET THIS OFFERS