Docker for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
Build, test, deploy Node for Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, and ARM with the latest DevOps practices from a container expert
Created by Bret Fisher, Docker Captain Program | 8 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the best course on the planet for using Docker with Node.js! With your basic knowledge of Docker and Node.js in hand, Docker Mastery for Node.js is a course for anyone on the Node.js path. This course will help you master them together. Learn the cutting edge features of Docker in 2019 that will make your Node.js apps build faster, smaller, and run more securely and reliability. Containers and Node.js are two of the hottest and most popular topics in tech.
What you’ll learn
- Optimize your local development setup for NodeJS in Docker
- Operate smoothly in a team of NodeJS developers using Docker and Compose
- Improve the speed and reliability of your Node builds and testing using Docker
- Get the best NodeJS tweaks to use for dev, test, and prod
- Design NodeJS images for use with Kubernetes and Swarm
- Learn about security scanning and locking-down your NodeJS apps
Udemy Coupon July 2020
*24-Hour Flash Sale! Learn online for as little as $10.99 now.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS