Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes +Swarm from a Docker Captain
Build, test, deploy containers with the best mega-course on Docker, Kubernetes, Compose, Swarm and Registry using DevOps
Created by Bret Fisher, Docker Captain Program | 19 hours on-demand video course
2022 Update: Refreshed install and config videos, and more support for Apple Silicon (M1 arm64) and Raspberry Pi’s!
Be ready for the Dockerized future with the number ONE Docker + Kubernetes mega-course on Udemy. Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning and using containers end-to-end, from development and testing, to server deployments and production. Taught by an award-winning Docker Captain and DevOps consultant. Just starting out with Docker? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you’re new to containers. Or: Using Docker now and need to deal with real-world problems? I’m here for you! See my production topics around Swarm, Kubernetes, secrets, logging, rolling upgrades, and more.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker, Compose and Kubernetes on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Learn Docker and Kubernetes official tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Learn faster with included live chat group (40,000 members!) and weekly live Q&A.
- Gain the skills to build development environments with your code running in containers.
- Build Swarm and Kubernetes clusters for server deployments!
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Create your own custom image registry to store your apps and deploy in corporate environments.
Recommended Course by Bret Fisher
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon