Azure Kubernetes Service with Azure DevOps and Terraform
Docker, AKS, Azure Disks, DevOps, Virtual Nodes, ACR, DNS Zones, Active Directory, Kubernetes RBAC, Ingress, Terraform
Created by StackSimplify, Kalyan Reddy | 27.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to this Amazing course on Azure AKS Kubernetes – Masterclass | Azure DevOps, Terraform. Below is the list of modules covered in this course.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to build Azure AKS Production grade clusters using Azure AKS CLI
- You will learn terraform from basics and create terraform manifests for provisioning Azure AKS Production grade clusters
- You will learn to provision Azure AKS Clusters using Terraform and Azure DevOps.
- You will learn 30+ kubernetes concepts and use 21 Azure Services in combination with Azure AKS
- You will implement DevOps concepts with Azure DevOps Continuous Integration Pipelines and Continuous Deliver Pipelines also called Release Pipelines
- You will write Azure DevOps CI Pipelines from scratch using Starter Pipelines
- You will write kubernetes manifests with confidence after going through live template writing sections
- You will learn Kubernetes Fundamentals in both imperative and declarative approaches
- You will learn writing & deploying k8s manifests for storage concepts like storage class, persistent volume claim pvc, mysql
- You will learn to switch from native Azure Disks to Azure MySQL Database using k8s external name service
- You will learn writing and deploying load balancer k8s manifests for Azure Standard Load Balancer
- You will learn writing ingress k8s manifests by enabling features like context path based routing, domain name based routing, SSL with LetsEncrypt and External DNS.
- You will learn writing k8s manifests for Azure Virtual Nodes (serverless) and do mixed mode workload deployments in both Azure Linux NodePools and Virtual Nodes.
- You will learn using ACR – Azure Container Registry in combination with AKS in 3 ways (ACR Attach, using Service Principal, on Virtual Nodes)
- You will learn to enable Autoscaling features like HPA & Cluster Autoscaler
- You will learn Docker fundamentals by implementing usecases like download image from Docker Hub and run on local desktop and build an image locally, test and push to Docker Hub.
- You will master many kubectl commands over the process
- You will learn to integrate Azure AKS with Azure Active Directory for AKS Admins to be created managed in Azure Active Directory
- You will learn Kubernetes RBAC concepts like role, role-binding, cluster role, cluster role binding in combination with Azure AD for Azure AKS granular level access control
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon