Microsoft Azure: From Zero to Hero – The Complete Guide
Become an Azure Expert! Learn to design and build modern cloud apps from a certified Azure Architect
Created by Memi Lavi | 20 hours on-demand video course
Learn Microsoft Azure from a certified, experienced Azure Architect.
Some minor updates to reflect the new Activity Log export experience.
Update to the Azure SQL deployment and firewall rules deployment, and to MySQL deployment.
Use the built-in ACR Docker build capabilities instead of building Docker on local computer. Use the updated Azure Function extension.
Microsoft Azure is one of the most popular public clouds in the industry, and it gets bigger and bigger by the day. Thousands of organizations, from all sizes and shapes, are moving to the cloud, and being able to work with it is one of the most important skills for every developer, architect, or IT admin.
And this course does just that. If you’ll take this course, you’ll become a real expert in Microsoft Azure. We start from the very basics – what is the cloud and what it’s good for – and go to the most advanced concepts such as Azure Policy, Cost management, and lots more.
By the end of this course you’ll be familiar with the major services in Azure, and also some real hidden gems known only to the few (Azure IMDS, for instance), and you’ll be able to work with Azure and design and build modern cloud apps, utilizing the most up-to-date cloud services.
Recommended Microsoft Azure Course
What you’ll learn in Microsoft Azure Course
- What is the cloud and what it’s good for
- Basic terminology of the cloud: Regions, Zones, etc.
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure – Resource Groups, Storage Account, Budgets and more
- Working with the Azure portal
- Working with Azure Compute – Virtual Machines, App Services, AKS, Functions and more
- Design and implementation of networking in Azure – VNets, Subnets, NSG, App Gateway and more
- Data in Azure – Azure SQL, MySQL, CosmosDB, Storage and more
- Messaging in Azure using Queues, Event Grid, Service Bus and Event Hubs
- Managing authentication using Azure AD
- How to secure your apps in Azure
- Designing disaster recovery strategy
- Manage costs in Azure
- Architecting applications for Azure
- How to migrate existing applications to Azure