Azure Databricks & Spark For Data Engineers (PySpark / SQL)
Real World Project on Formula1 Racing for Data Engineers using Azure Databricks, Delta Lake, Azure Data Factory [DP203]
Created by Ramesh Retnasami | 15 hours on-demand video course
This is like no other course in Udemy for Azure Databricks. Once you have completed the course including all the assignments, I strongly believe that you will be in a position to start a real world data engineering project on your own and also proficient on Azure Databricks. I have also included lessons on Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Azure Data Factory as well as PowerBI.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to build a real world data project using Azure Databricks and Spark Core. This course has been taught using real world data from Formula1 motor racing
- You will acquire professional level data engineering skills in Azure Databricks, Delta Lake, Spark Core, Azure Data Lake Gen2 and Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- You will learn how to create notebooks, dashboards, clusters, cluster pools and jobs in Azure Databricks
- You will learn how to ingest and transform data using PySpark in Azure Databricks
- You will learn how to transform and analyse data using Spark SQL in Azure Databricks
- You will learn about Data Lake architecture and Lakehouse architecture. Also, you will learn how to implement a solution for Lakehouse architecture using Delta Lake.
- You will learn how to create Azure Data Factory pipelines to execute Databricks notebooks
- You will learn how to create Azure Data Factory triggers to schedule pipelines as well as monitor them.
- You will gain the skills required around Azure Databricks and Data Factory to pass the Azure Data
- Engineer Associate certification exam DP203, but the primary objective of the course is not to teach you to pass the exams.
- You will learn how to connect to Azure Databricks from PowerBI to create reports