WordPress for Beginners – Master WordPress Quickly In 2022
Build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience required.
Created by Andrew Williams | 9 hours on-demand video course
WordPress for Beginners – A Complete Guide to WordPress! In 2022, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones. You can learn WordPress WITHOUT having to buy web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
NOTE: This course will always be updated to cover the latest version of WordPress. Covers WordPress 5.0 and earlier.
What you’ll learn
- Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
Udemy Promotional Code - January 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 01/01/2022 - 31/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon