WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course
Created by Brad Hussey | 22.5 hours on-demand video course
Are you ready to supercharge your Web Development Skills and learn how to build beautiful, custom and responsive WordPress Themes & Websites?
Join Brad Hussey in the completely updated for 2023+ version of his popular WordPress Theme Development Udemy Course, (a.k.a. Bootstrap to WordPress).
By the end of the course, Brad Hussey will walk you step-by-step through building and launching beautiful & responsive, complete WordPress website from scratch.
In the process, you will:
- Learn how to convert any static HTML & CSS website into a dynamic WordPress theme
- Start theming with Bootstrap, the most popular mobile responsive web design framework in the world
- Learn how to install WordPress easily on any computer in as little as 2-minutes, so you can practice building WordPress websites without paying for monthly hosting & domain fees
- Learn PHP, the programming language that WordPress is built upon
- Understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as we build Custom Elementor Widgets which allow us to create unlimited website layouts and designs
- Leverage the WordPress “Customizer” which allows us to edit our website visually
- Learn how to easily launch your WordPress website on a live server
- And much more!
Bootstrap is the most widely used design framework, supporting the development of modern & responsive HTML5 and CSS3 based websites, and WordPress powers the majority of modern websites.
Brad Hussey is a Web Developer & Designer in Canada with more than 10 years of professional experience. With hundreds of thousands of students who have taken his courses, he makes learning complex concepts and skills easy by walking you through the entire design and building process step-by-step in an organized, easy to follow (and fun) manner!
In this WordPress Development course for beginners, you will transform from a Bootstrap or WordPress beginner to a highly valuable web designer and developer who is able to create beautiful, custom and responsive websites, themes and templates.
Recommended WordPress Course
What you’ll learn in WordPress Development Course
- Learn how to install WordPress on your Mac, PC or Linux in less than 2 minutes using Local by Flywheel
- Build a beautiful, modern and responsive WordPress theme using Bootstrap, the most popular web design framework
- Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer
- Easily create dynamic templates for Pages, Posts and other widely used WordPress templates
- Learn how to integrate Gutenberg and Elementor in your theme, so you can drag & drop an unlimited number of layouts!
- Learn how to code your own custom designed widgets in Elementor
- Build a WordPress theme that can be translated into multiple languages!
- Code a beautiful blog layout that can be easily managed in the WordPress dashboard
- Create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn’t look like generic Bootstrap websites!)
- Build custom dynamic multi-level menus and navigation bars that work seamlessly on any screen size
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a custom WordPress theme
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites
- Fully understand how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress
- Allow your clients to update and manage their websites by themselves by creating user accounts with limited permissions
- Build blazing fast, optimized WordPress themes that are secure and protected from hackers
- Make more income as a freelancer by offering WordPress websites as a service!