Vuetify: Create an App with Vue JS & Vuex – in 5 Hours!
Create a Gorgeous Todo App with Vuetify, Vue JS & Vuex – using many different Vuetify Components!
Created by Danny Connell | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
In this course you’ll learn how to use Vuetify, along with Vue JS & Vuex to create a gorgeous Todo app from scratch. Vuetify is a hugely popular Vue UI Framework offering 100s of Material Design Components that can be used to create almost ANY website or app. However, it can be difficult to get started, so in this course you’ll learn how to create a beautiful, responsive app from scratch that looks great on both desktop & mobile. You’re gonna use tons of Vuetify Components such as Lists, Text Fields, Menus, Dialogs, Date Pickers, Snackbars & much more. You’ll also use Vuex to centralise the app’s core data & logic, setting up State, Mutations, Actions & Getters. You’ll split your app up into Child Components, to make the project easier to manage. In our course app, Vuetify Todo we can display a list of tasks, add tasks & mark tasks as done by tapping on them.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a beautiful app with Vuetify, Vue JS & Vuex
- How to move core data & logic into a Vuex Store with State, Mutations, Actions & Getters
- How to break the app up into Child Components
- How to use many Vuetify Components such as Lists, Text Fields, Dialogs, Date Pickers, Snackbars & Menus
- How to use Vue Router & Navigation Guards
- How to make data persist in the user’s browser using IndexedDB & Localbase
- How to test & debug the app on real iOS & Android devices
Recommended Course by Danny Connell
Vue JS 3: Composition API (with Pinia & Vite) [NEW COURSES]