Quasar V1: PWA (with Vue JS 2, Firebase, NodeJS & Express)
Create a Beautiful Instagram-Style Progressive Web App with Vue 2, Quasar V1, Firebase, NodeJS & Express
Created by Danny Connell | 15 hours on-demand video course
In this course, I’m gonna show you how to use Quasar Framework V1, Vue JS 2 and Firebase to create an amazing Progressive Web App (PWA). We’re gonna create a gorgeous Instagram clone called Quasagram. In this app we can display a list of posts; each post has an image, location, caption and the date the image was taken. We can access the user’s camera and take a photo, enter a caption, find the user’s location and create a new post. It’s gonna have a beautiful responsive design that adapts across Desktop & Mobile.
We’re gonna store all our data in a Firebase Cloud Firestore database. We’ll store our photos in Firebase Storage. We’re gonna create our own NodeJS & Express backend with several different endpoints for interacting with the database. You’ll also learn about Service Workers, Workbox, Firebase Cloud Firestore database, Firebase Storage, NodeJS & Express and much more. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create your own Progressive Web Apps using Vue JS, Quasar Framework, Firebase, NodeJS & Express.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a beautiful Instagram clone PWA with Vue JS, Quasar & Firebase
- How to integrate the 5 Core PWA Features: Home Screen Installation, Precaching, Caching Strategies,
- Background Sync & Push Notifications
- How to make a PWA fully functional offline
- How to create a gorgeous responsive design that adapts across Mobile & Desktop
- How to access the device’s Native Camera & Location
- All about Service Workers, Workbox, Firebase Cloud Firestore, Firebase Storage, NodeJS & Express and much more
Recommended Course by Danny Connell
Vue JS 3: Composition API (with Pinia & Vite) [NEW COURSES]