UML and Object-Oriented Design Foundations
Get started with Object-Oriented Design and the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Use UML for effective communication!
Created by Karoly Nyisztor • Professional Software Architect | 2 hours on-demand video course
The best-selling UML and Object-Oriented Design course on Udemy (Updated 2023). Companion eBook included. Explore the fundamental concepts behind modern, object-oriented software design best practices. Learn how to work with UML to approach software development more efficiently.
This course will help you become familiar with the fundamentals of object-oriented design and analysis. I’ll introduce each concept using simple terms, avoiding confusing jargon. We’ll focus on the practical application, using hands-on examples you can use for reference and practice.
Many universities across the world require their students to complete this course as part of their Systems Analysis and Design curriculum. Throughout the course, I’ll walk you through several examples related to software design and UML. Plus, we’ll delve into a case study to review all the steps of designing a real software system from start to finish.
What you’ll learn
- Learn UML from a leading expert
- Think as professional software designers
- Gain a working knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and UML 2.0
- Communicate more clearly and eliminate misunderstandings
- Get the companion eBook for FREE! (sells for $28.80 on Amazon)
- Get ready for technical job interviews
- Increase your software development productivity
- Create professional UML diagrams